Half day: An extended half day excursion as we head into the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park where we board the Brecon Mountain Railway, one of the most popular railways in Wales.
Full day: We head for Welshpool, terminus of the lovingly restored Welshpool and Llanfair Light Railway. Here we jump aboard our carriage for a superb eight-mile rail journey. In the afternoon we head for the Talyllyn Railway where we join our steam train at Abergynolwyn for the spectacular ride down the valley to the seaside resort of Tywyn.
Full day: Our full day tour takes us through the mountains to the beauty spot of Devil’s Bridge. From here it is all aboard the Vale of Rheidol Railway, as the narrow gauge steam train heads down the valley towards the sea and the resort of Aberystwyth.
Glen Usk Hotel, Llandrindod Wells
The Glen Usk is perfectly placed in the very centre of the pretty Spa town of Llandrindod Wells, directly opporsite Temple Gardens and just a short walk to the shops.
The hotel features a spacious bar lounge and restaurant, both of which overlook Temple Gardens, and a function room with dance floor where entertainment is regularly held.
Bedrooms are en-suite and feature colour TV and tea and coffee making facilities, and there is a lift to all floors.
• Lounge bar, sun terrace, entertainment room, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights - 5 day tours • Free WI-FI • Lift
Swipe left and right
||Sold outMon 29 Jul, 2019
||Book NowMon 26 Aug, 2019
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer