Competition Terms and Conditions
Win a £500 Grand UK Holidays Travel Voucher
Entries to this competition are closed.
1. The promoter is: The UK Holiday Group Ltd, (trading as Grand UK Holidays) registered number 1815672. Registered office is at The Old Bakery, 113 Queens Road, Norwich, NR1 3PL.
2. Employees of The UK Holiday Group Ltd, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry. Grand UK Holidays is a tour company exclusively for the over 55s and therefore all passengers must fit this criteria on the day of departure.
4. In processing any personal data relating to the entrants we will at all times comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. Closing date for entry will be 03.07.2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Entries to the competition will be entered into a free prize draw where a winner will be selected at random.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice under exceptional circumstances and the promotors decision shall be deemed final and binding on all entrants.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The Grand UK Holidays Holiday Voucher is redeemable against the balance of a NEW Grand UK Holidays booking only and is non-refundable and has no monetary value. Refunds will not be given against any unused values and the prize voucher must be used in one transaction only on new bookings made on or before 31.10.2017.
12. The winner will be notified by email or letter within 28 days of the closing date by means of contact information provided on competition entry.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and entry is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.