• Godshill • Ryde • Rosemary Vineyard • Alum Bay • Calbourne Watermill • Brighstone Village • Shanklin Old Village
Full day: This morning to Godshill, arguably the prettiest village on the island, before heading to Ryde, a delightful 18th century town and holiday resort with spectacular views across the Solent to the mainland. There is also time to visit Rosemary Vineyard with its superb selection of English wines.
Full day: This morning we make our way to Alum Bay with its famous twenty-one colour sand cliffs and views of the famous Needles. We continue to Calbourne Watermill, containing one of the oldest working watermills in England dating back to the Doomsday Book. We complete our day at Brighstone Village, giving an insight to life in Victorian times.
Half day: Along the coast road to Shanklin Old Village - a real picture postcard setting with its thatched houses, well-tended gardens, pubs, restaurants and gift shops.
8 Day Holiday Bonus!
Full day: As an added bonus on 8 day holidays, you’ll also enjoy an extra full day excursion. We head towards the north side of the island to arrive at the ornate Whippingham Church, built by Prince Albert and where Queen Victoria was a regular member of the congregation when in residence on the island. In the afternoon we visit the yachting haven of Cowes, where the narrow streets radiate out from the wide esplanade.
Parkbury Hotel, Sandown
The Parkbury in Sandown is about a ten minute downhill walk to the seafront and High Street.
• Two lounges, bar, garden, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights – 5 day tours • No lift, but all bedrooms are on the ground and first floors
Swipe left and right
||Book NowMon 1 Apr, 2019
||Book NowMon 29 Apr, 2019
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer