Day 1: From local joining points we cross the Channel to Arnhem for a late dinner.
Day 2: Cruising over breakfast and through to early afternoon along the River Ijssel, we arrive in Kampen, a Hanseatic town with a rich history in shipping.
Day 3: This morning we cruise across the vast Ijsselmeer to reach Enkhuizen wher the afternoon is free to explore.
Day 4: Cruising across the Ijsselmeer this morning to Zaandam. From here we head by coach to Keukenhof Gardens - a truly amazing spectacle.
Day 5: A short cruise this morning into the vibrant city of Amsterdam where the remainder of the day is free to explore at leisure.
Day 6: Disembarking after breakfast we return to Calais and start the journey homeward bound.
The Virginia is a medium sized vessel with 54 outward facing cabins on three decks.
The vessel has air-conditioning throughout.
Public areas include: A forward Promenade Deck lounge with a bar and dance floor,
Restaurant on the Cabin Deck, Partially covered Sun Deck
All cabins include: Shower & toilet, Satellite television, Twin beds at floor level,
Continental electricity socket (220 volts)
Superior cabins include tea and coffee making facilities (limited availability)
Please note: prices reflect the deck location more than the size. Upper deck cabins have better views.
The vessel is not suitable for those unable to negotiate stairs and wheelchair access is not possible.
Swipe left and right
||Book NowMon 30 Mar, 2020
- Promenade (Upper) Deck Single
- Main (Middle) Deck Single
- Cabin (Lower) Deck Single
- Free local joining points
- All coach travel
- Return Channel crossings
- Tour Manager escorted
- Cruise itinerary and sightseeing excursions as stated
- Accommodation in a twin outward facing cabin
- Full board on the ship including hot/cold buffet breakfast, set menu lunch and dinner
- Half board in overnight hotel
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea whilst cruising
- Regular entertainment on board