Monday: From local departure points we head to our hotel. After dinner it’s eyes down for the first five card bingo session of the holiday.
Tuesday: A visit to a local bingo hall and even more bingo in the evening after dinner!
Wednesday: A day at leisure to enjoy your resort. After dinner we make our way to a local bingo hall for an evening session.
Thursday: A full day excursion to Sherringham and Cromer, then after dinner we round off our Bumper Bonus Bingo Break with our final session of bingo – the winner of the last Full House winning £100 worth of Grand UK Holiday Vouchers!
Friday: After breakfast it’s homeward bound.
Please note: You will need to complete Temporary Membership forms for the Bingo Hall visits and these will be handed out by your Tour Manager. Bingo Hall plays are not included and should be purchased as you play.
Nelson Hotel, Great Yarmouth
The Nelson is perfectly located on Marine Parade on Great Yarmouth's seafront, within level walking distance of Wellington Pier, Winter Gardens and all the shops, amusements and the famous Pleasure Beach.
Rooms include en-suite bathroom, tea & coffee making facilities, hair dryer and digital television many with sea views.
• Lounge bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights – 5 day tours • Lift
Swipe left and right
||Book NowMon 6 Apr, 2020
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer