Our Single Holidays
There are few strangers on a Grand UK Just for Singles holiday, just friends you are yet to meet!
You are looked after from the start to the end of your holiday, with our friendly tour drivers and Just for Singles host, who are on hand to give expert advice and show you some fabulous sightseeing excursions.
Great fun, great company, and great value – the perfect holiday whether you are a seasoned single traveller or it’s the first time you’ve ventured away on your own.
Mansion (Lions) Hotel, Eastbourne
The Mansion Lions Hotel is situated on the elegant Eastbourne seafront opposite the iconic Bandstand, located within a 10 minute walk from the town centre and selection of modern shops, three theatres and a local site seeing bus route going all over Beachy Head and the South Downs.
Bedrooms have en suite facilities and feature a flat screen TV, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, towels and hospitality tray – upon request we can provide an iron and ironing board. Some rooms do have a walk in shower, if this is a requirement, then please do advise us upon making your reservation.
• Lounge bar, sea-facing sun lounge, entertainment lounge, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available
• Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Two nights entertainment • Lift • There are 8 steps up to the front of the hotel.
FULL DAY: We head west to the cosmopolitan city of Brighton. Here there is plenty of time to enjoy its great diversity of attractions from the Royal Pavilion and Palace Pier to the quirky shops of the Lanes. Our return will take us via the lovely South Downs countryside.
FULL DAY: We begin today’s full day excursion by visiting medieval Rye. It’s considered to be one of the best preserved of the ancient Cinque Ports, with its quaint cobbled streets, historic half-timbered buildings and smugglers’ inns. This afternoon we travel along the coast to Battle, home of the famous Battle of Hastings.
HALF DAY: Into the Sussex countryside to visit Carr Taylor Vineyard where include a tour and tasting before we travel to Hastings, overlooked by William the Conqueror’s castle, and famous as the location for the popular TV detective series Foyle’s War.
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer