Full day: To the Southern Lakelands, and Lake Windermere. Enjoy some free time in the popular tourist haunt of Bowness before we ascend the magnificent Kirkstone Pass to Ullswater and continue on to the busy market town of Kendal, home to the popular mint cake.
Full day: This morning to the popular market town of Skipton where it is market day before we continue to Kirkby Lonsdale, deep in the Lune Valley.
Half day: To nearby Lancaster, the proud county town of Lancashire on the River Lune, before returning via the ‘steam’ town of Carnforth, forever associated with the film ‘Brief Encounter’.
Blackpool Illuminations: In the Autumn, Blackpool seafront lights up with over one million bulbs, creating a kaleidoscope of colour, movement and razzmatazz. Our tours in September & October include a magical evening drive through this self-proclaimed ‘Greatest Free Show on Earth!’ and is not to be missed.
Headway Hotel, Morecambe
Ideally located on Morecambe’s level East Promenade, the Headway Hotel offers lovely views across the bay.
• Lounge, bar, dining room, ballroom • En-suite bedrooms • Entertainment every night • Free WI-FI available • Lift • Full buffet breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer