Full day: This morning we visit Moreton in-Marsh where it is market day, a celebrated weekly event in the Cotswolds, taking over the high street. We continue on to Batsford Arboretum with the country’s largest private selection of trees and shrubs before completing our day at the Cotswold Falconry Centre. With over 130 birds from 60 species, the centre has daily flying displays and extensive aviaries, housing everything from owls and buzzards to vultures and eagles.
Full day: To the pretty Cotswold village of Broadway this morning before we board the Gloucestershire & Warwickshire Steam Railway for a nostalgic journey through the Cotswolds to Cheltenham. From here we re-board our coach and head to Worcester, where its attractive Cathedral dominates the skyline above the waters of the River Severn.
Full day: To nearby Stratford-upon-Avon, where the preserved birthplace of William Shakespeare remains as a museum in the centre of the town. Enjoy a riverside walk beside the Avon or wander through the town centre where the memory of the Bard is alive on every street corner.
Kings Court Hotel
Our hotel base is in the heart of Kings Coughton, with Stratford-upon-Avon just 6 miles away.
• Restaurant, bar, sun terrace, gardens, gym • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • No lift, but ground and first floor rooms available
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer