Full day: This morning we make our way to Bishops Lydeard, starting point for our superb twenty mile scenic train ride on the West Somerset Heritage Railway to the popular resort of Minehead. We continue by coach along the coast to the twin resorts of Lynton and Lynmouth, linked by a cliff railway before returning through the heart of Exmoor.
Full day: Today we make our way to the South Devon coast where a succession of small resorts are set between cliffs and wooded hills. Our first stop of Seaton, gateway town to the Jurassic Coast, is where we can enjoy a journey on the restored tramway. It operates between Seaton, Colyford and Colyton in the glorious Axe Valley, travelling alongside the River Axe estuary through two nature reserves and giving an unrivalled view of the abundant wading bird life. In the afternoon we travel along the coast to Sidmouth, a genteel resort set between the distinctive ‘Jurassic’ red cliffs, which has an air of Victorian prosperity.
Full day: We head north today towards the Cotswolds and the famous horse racing town of Cheltenham. Here we take a return ride on the Gloucestershire and Warwickshire Steam Railway as it passes between the Malvern and Cotswold Hills to the pretty village of Broadway via the Great Tunnel and over Stanway Viaduct.
Daunceys Hotel, Weston-super-Mare
Directly overlooking Weston Bay, a pleasant ten minute seafront walk from the town centre, our hotel in Weston-super-Mare enjoys a perfect location for a wonderful holiday.
• Three lounges, bar, garden terrace, sea-facing restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights - 5 day tours, One night - 4 day tours • Free WI-FI • Lift
Swipe left and right
||Sold outMon 10 Jun, 2019
||Book NowMon 16 Sep, 2019
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer