Our experienced rambling leaders have meticulously planned each holiday and have prepared an excellent programme of circular and linear walks featuring a choice of two walks on each designated day.
The walks are up to either 6 or 9 miles on each designated day so it is essential that you are used to walking these distances on country footpaths. The shorter walks will end ahead of the longer one and it will be necessary to wait for a short time for the longer walk to arrive. It is imperative that you seek your leader’s opinion if you are in doubt as to your ability to complete any of the walks during the week. It is important that you have the appropriate walking boots or shoes plus wet weather clothing in case of inclement conditions. A backpack of some description is required for carrying your midday picnic and drinks bottle and walking sticks or poles are recommended.
Day 1: Travel to Boldon. After dinner your leaders will introduce the programme of walks for the week.
Day 2-4: The walks, which are subject to change due to weather conditions, feature the wonderful countryside of Yorkshire and the North East.
Day 5: After breakfast it is time to return home.
Clarion Hotel, Boldon
This comfortable and modern hotel is ideally located between Sunderland and Newcastle, and just six miles from the Gateshead Millennium Bridge.
• Bar lounge, Restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Indoor swimming pool • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer