Our experienced rambling leaders have meticulously planned each holiday and have prepared an excellent programme of circular and linear walks featuring a choice of two walks on each designated day.
The walks are up to either 6 or 9 miles on each designated day so it is essential that you are used to walking these distances on country footpaths. The shorter walks will end ahead of the longer one and it will be necessary to wait for a short time for the longer walk to arrive. It is imperative that you seek your leader’s opinion if you are in doubt as to your ability to complete any of the walks during the week. It is important that you have the appropriate walking boots or shoes plus wet weather clothing in case of inclement conditions. A backpack of some description is required for carrying your midday picnic and drinks bottle and walking sticks or poles are recommended.
County Hotel, Skegness ★★ (Visit Britain)
This elegant 1930’s hotel stands proudly on Skegness North Parade promenade, a level walk to all amenities.
The hotel features a lovely Art Deco style restaurant, a spacious entertainment lounge with sprung dance floor and popular lounge bar with an extensive choice of drinks.
All 40 bedrooms are en-suite and feature colour TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities.
• Lounge bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Two nights entertainment • Lift
Swipe left and right
||Book NowMon 20 Apr, 2020
- Twin/Double for sole occ
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer