• Godshill • Ryde • Rosemary Vineyard • Alum Bay • Calbourne Watermill • Brighstone Village • Shanklin Old Village
Full day: This morning to Godshill, arguably the prettiest village on the island, before heading to Ryde, a delightful 18th century town and holiday resort with spectacular views across the Solent to the mainland. There is also time to visit Rosemary Vineyard with its superb selection of English wines.
Full day: We make our way to Alum Bay with its famous twenty-one colour sand cliffs and views of the famous Needles. We also stop off at Calbourne Watermill and Brighstone Village.
Full day: A visit to Whippingham Church & Cowes.
Half day: Along the coast road to Shanklin Old Village - a real picture postcard setting with its thatched houses, well-tended gardens, pubs, restaurants and gift shops.
Parkbury Hotel, Sandown
The Parkbury in Sandown is about a ten minute downhill walk to the seafront and High Street.
• Two lounges, bar, garden, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights – 5 day tours • No lift, but all bedrooms are on the ground and first floors
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer