Your Christmas Programme
Dec 23: Welcome sherry reception • Dinner • Live entertainment
Dec 24: Breakfast • Morning excursion to Boston • Lunch • Games and competitions • Dinner • Live entertainment
Dec 25: Breakfast • Games and gifts from Santa • Traditional Christmas Luncheon with all the trimmings • HM Queen’s speech with tea and cake • Chef’s Special Christmas Night buffet • Live entertainment
Dec 26: Breakfast • A morning at leisure • Early lunch • A visit to the Christmas pantomime • Dinner • Live entertainment
Dec 27: Breakfast • Homeward bound
County Hotel, Skegness ★★ (Visit Britain)
This elegant 1930’s hotel stands proudly on Skegness North Parade promenade, a level walk to all amenities.
The hotel features a lovely Art Deco style restaurant, a spacious entertainment lounge with sprung dance floor and popular lounge bar with an extensive choice of drinks.
All 40 bedrooms are en-suite and feature colour TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities.
• Lounge bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Two nights entertainment • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free Local Joining Points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- The entire Christmas programme as stated
- Admission to the pantomime if stated in the programme
- Board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer