• Salzburg • Kitzbüheler Alps • Spectacular Grossglockner Glacier • Zell-am-See • Kitzbühel • Enjoy full board and free beer, wine and soft drinks in Austria from 10am-9pm!
Upgrade to Gold and enjoy all these benefits...
- Hotels of a three and four star standard with great food and service
- Special welcome reception
- Gold welcome pack
- Commemorative photograph
- Top tour managers & tour drivers
- Luxury coach travel in a class of its own
Our Gold coaches feature...
- Extra leg-room and comfort
- Luxury leather upholstered reclining seats
- Panoramic windows for maximum views ü Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Onboard sat-nav to track your journey
- Driver-eye camera to view the road ahead
- Onboard library selection
- Level & easy access to the WC/washroom
Reserved coach seats
You have the opportunity to choose the coach seat of your choice which is yours from the moment you join your Gold coach. Seat numbers are not allocated on the regional transfer service to the tour coach.
All Inclusive Package
• Breakfast buffet • Packed lunch • 3 course evening meal with choice of main course • Daily salad buffet • Weekly gala dinner • Daily afternoon tea or coffee and biscuits from 3pm-4pm • Unlimited house wine, draught beer, soft drinks, tea, coffee and water included daily from 10am-9pm!
Saturday: We head for the Channel crossing to Calais and on to our overnight stop in Germany in time for a late dinner.
Sunday: Today we continue through Germany and cross the border into Austria to reach our hotel for the next six nights in the resort of Saalbach.
Monday: A full day excursion to the musical city of Salzburg, forever associated with Mozart and packed with Baroque architecture. Enjoy free time to discover at leisure the many sights to see including Mozart’s birthplace, the huge medieval Hohensalzburg Castle and the pretty Mirabell Gardens.
Tuesday: A full day circular scenic tour of the Kitzbüheler Alps. We head through the wonderful Thurn Pass to visit the famous ski resort of Kitzbühel, formerly an ancient copper mining village, but now one of the landmark resorts in Austria, with the soaring Hahnenkamm and Kitzbüheler Horn mountains overlooking the town, two of the most famous peaks in Europe. We return through the picturesque resort of St Johann in Tyrol.
Wednesday: A day at leisure to relax and unwind amid the Alpine scenery and clean air. Enjoy discovering the resort from our centrally located hotel or perhaps take to one of the local cable cars for breathtaking views of the surrounding scenery.
Thursday: A half day excursion to the attractive town of Zell-am-See, situated beside the mirror-like waters of Zeller See, reflecting the towering peaks of the Hohe Tauern Mountains and the brightly coloured chalets of the town.
Friday: An extended half day as we head to Austria’s highest mountain, the Grossglockner. We ascend along the spectacular Grossglockner High Road with its 36 turns to reach the viewing platform at 2,500 metres above sea level to view the famous Grossglockner Glacier, the longest in Europe.
Saturday: This morning we leave this Alpine heaven and head towards Germany and to our overnight stop.
Sunday: To Calais for the return Channel crossing and home.
This four star hotel is located in the pedestrian area of Saalbach with a range of hotels, shops and cafés within the immediate vicinity.
★★★★ (Austrian grading) • Lounge bar, terrace, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Outdoor swimming pool (seasonal), sauna • Lift to most floors
Single room supplement: £129
Swipe left and right
||Book NowSat 23 Jun, 2018
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Return Channel crossings
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accommodation and board as stated
- Excursions as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling