Heythrop Park Resort
In a stunning setting a few minutes from Chipping Norton.
• Restaurant, bars, lounges • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi • Championship golf course, indoor pool and spa • Buffet breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • No lift but bedrooms on ground and first floor
Full Day: Today we tour into the rolling Cotswold countryside to reach Moretonin- Marsh where there is the opportunity to enjoy the Cotswolds largest open-air street market. We continue to the Cotswolds’ most famous town, Stow-on-the-Wold, with its myriad of antique shops clustered around the medieval market square.
Full Day: Enjoy a full day in Oxford, the world-famous seat of learning, city of history, heritage and culture. We have included a guided walking tour of old and new as our expert leads us through the history of the colleges and the more modern haunts of TV’s ‘Inspector Morse’.
Full Day: An extended half day excursion to Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill and home to the Duke and Duchess of Marlborough. Set in over 2,000 acres of landscaped parkland, the Palace was created a World Heritage Site in 1987 and the visitor experience ‘Blenheim Palace: The Untold Story’ brings 300 years of tales from the palace to life.
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer