Sunday: From local departure points we head towards our overnight stop in the north.
Monday: After an early start we cross the border and head towards the far north to reach Gairloch, our base for the next five nights.
Tuesday: A day to relax and enjoy the idyllic village of Gairloch with its far reaching views of the islands.
Wednesday: An exciting day today as we head along the shores of Loch Maree and across the exhilarating landscapes of Wester Ross before crossing the Skye Road Bridge to reach the Isle of Skye, a unique isle of myths and legends. We take time to enjoy the island where we are treated to some magnificent scenery before we visit the island’s Capital, Portree.
Thursday: This morning to Inverewe Gardens, a horticultural oasis in the North Western Highlands before we take a scenic journey by the remote Destitution Road. We pass lonely bays and empty beaches to reach the harbour town of Ullapool. Developed as a trading post to the Outer Hebrides, it has a timeless, peaceful quality at the mouth of Loch Broom.
Friday: Across the spine of the North West Highlands today to visit Inverness – ‘capital of the Highlands’ – where there is time to explore this popular tourist centre (8 day tours only).
Saturday: We head south to our final night in the north of England.
Sunday: Our tour draws to a close as we head home.
The Gairloch Hotel is located on the edge of this popular tourist village, overlooking secluded beaches and far away isles.
• Restaurant, lounge bar • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Regular entertainment • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer