Grand UK Bonus!
• 3 drink vouchers per person per night* • 4 nights entertainment including a Scottish theme night with Scottish menu and entertainment
* Conditions apply
Full day: Today we make our way to Royal Edinburgh – Scotland’s capital city. We
return via Rosslyn Chapel, famed for its portrayal in the best-selling novel, The Da Vinci
Full day: This morning we visit Dumfries House, saved by the intervention of Prince Charles in 2007. After tea, coffee and shortbread we continue along the Ayrshire Coast.
Full day: Today we drive to Loch Lomond, including Luss – reputedly the prettiest village
in Scotland – before we take a scenic tour through the unspoilt Trossachs National Park.
Full day: A full day circular tour of the beautiful Border Country through Peebles to visit tiny Melrose, clustered around its market square and ruined abbey. We return past St Mary’s Loch to Moffatt where the woollen mill has a wide selection of Scottish products.
Tinto House Hotel, Symington
Located at the foot of the Tinto Hill in the Scottish Borders, set in 5 acres of grounds.
• Bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and evening
dinner plus tea or coffee • No lift but all bedrooms on ground and first floor
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer