• Manx Electric Railway • Peel • St John’s • Manx Steam Railway • Port Erin • Castletown • Snaefel Mountain Railway • Laxey
Sunday: We make our way to our overnight stop.
Monday: To Heysham for the afternoon ferry crossing to Douglas.
Tuesday: A day at leisure (8 day tours only).
Wednesday: Today we board the Manx Electric Railway for a superb 17 mile journey to Ramsey. This afternoon we make our way to Peel, a small harbour town and resort. Later we visit St Johns where the Manx Parliament still hold an open air session each year.
Thursday: We join the Isle of Man Steam Railway and travel to Port Erin. From here we join the coach to visit Castletown, once the island’s capital.
Friday: We make our way to Laxey and join the unique Snaefell Mountain Railway. After some time in Laxey, home of the famous Laxey Wheel, we return to Douglas.
Saturday: Today we cross to the mainland to reach our final overnight stay.
Sunday: Homeward bound.
Rutland Hotel, Douglas
With its elegant façade on Douglas seafront this hotel enjoys spectacular views
across Douglas Bay.
★★★ (Visit Britain) • Lounge, bar, sea view restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi • Full breakfast and three course carvery dinner plus tea or coffee • Two nights entertainment • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Return ferry crossings
- Hotel accommodation and board as stated
- Excusions/Itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling