Full day: Today we head into West Norfolk to visit the beautiful country home of our Queen – Sandringham House & Gardens. As a special treat we have arranged for a private tour of the house before it opens to the general public. You’ll have the splendour of the house to yourself with plenty of time to view each room, ask questions and listen to the knowledgeable guides who will accompany us (an alternative house will be visited if Sandringham is occupied). This afternoon we take time to visit the rather exclusive market town of Holt where it is possible to take an optional ride on the superb North Norfolk Railway to the seaside resort of Sheringham.
Full day: This morning we take the short trip into historic Norwich where there is free time to explore – there’s a bustling shopping centre, a Norman Castle and Cathedral, medieval lanes and an outdoor shopping market with over 200 stalls. This afternoon we head for St George’s Distillery – home of the English Whisky Company – and we have included a tour of the distillery before ending with a taste of English malt!
Half day: Today we make our way to Wroxham, ‘capital’ of the Norfolk Broads, for some free time to stroll through the town and enjoy the bustling riverfront. Later we board the Vintage Broadsman, one of the most photographed boats on the Broads, for an exclusive and relaxing cruise on this magical network of waterways.
Nelson Hotel, Great Yarmouth
The Nelson is perfectly located on Marine Parade on Great Yarmouth's seafront, within level walking distance of Wellington Pier, Winter Gardens and all the shops, amusements and the famous Pleasure Beach.
Rooms include en-suite bathroom, tea & coffee making facilities, hair dryer and digital television many with sea views.
• Lounge bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights – 5 day tours • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer