Full Day: Today we head for the Manchester Runway Visitor Centre for a guided tour of Concorde. Retired from flight in 2003 our tour gives you the chance to board and offers a fascinating insight into this legend of air travel. Afterwards we include lunch in the restaurant before we make our way to visit the vibrant Salford Quays.
Full Day: This morning you’ll be given a genuine old penny to use on your first ride at the National Tramway Museum. The painstakingly restored tram takes you through a perfectly constructed period street and on to open countryside conjuring up fond memories of the working trams once so familiar in our towns. This afternoon we take a journey on the Ecclesbourne Valley Railway between Wirksworth & Duffield.
Full Day: We head to Llangollen and board our boat for a journey across the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct – the highest and longest cast iron aqueduct in the world – simply known as the ‘River in the Sky’.
Chimney House Hotel, Sandbach
This charming Tudor style country house hotel is situated near Sandbach.
• Bar, restaurant, terrace • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • No lift, ground floor rooms available
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer