FULL DAY: Into the heart of the North York Moors today we head to the ancient market town of Pickering where we join the North York Moors Railway for a nostalgic journey across the wild moorlands to the picturesque harbour town and tourist centre of Whitby. This afternoon we return via the Victorian resort of Scarborough, Yorkshire's most popular seaside resort.
HALF DAY: An extended half day excursion to the Eden Camp Museum. Our visit will take you back to wartime Britain, experiencing the sights, sounds and even the smells of life on the home front and the front line, all housed within 35 huts built by Italian prisoners of war in 1942.
FULL DAY: A full day tour across the peaceful Yorkshire Wolds to the beautiful city of York, where the majestic Minster towers above a tangle of medieval streets. We include a visit to the Castle Museum where the principal attraction is Kirkgate, a reconstructed Victorian street, where costumed ‘inhabitants’ wander through little shops and workrooms.
Monarch Hotel, Bridlington
The Monarch is one of Bridlington’s leading hotels it offers sea views from its position on the seafront on the peaceful south side beach and only a 2 minute walk from the beach.
The Monarch Hotel features a lovely restaurant and comfortable bar area on the first floor, both of which enjoy panoramic sea views. There is a good size dance floor where entertainment is regularly featured, and a lift serves all floors.
All rooms are en-suite with TV, Tea & Coffee making facilities and Telephone.
• Reception lounge, sea view lounge, bar, dining room • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights – 5 day tours • Lift
Swipe left and right
||Sold outMon 17 Jun, 2019
||Book NowMon 2 Sep, 2019
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer