Hotel Richmond, Torquay
The Richmond enjoys fine views from its elevated position over Torquay, it is located about a ten minute walk, mainly by private path, to the Abbey Sands seafront.
The hotel features a spacious restaurant, comfortable bar lounge and an entertainment lounge. There is a sheltered garden and deck terrace overlooking the bay and a games room with pool tables.
Bedrooms feature private facilities, telephone TV and tea and coffee making facilities. We offer a number of rooms with balcony and stunning sea views, subject to availability.
• Bar lounge, restaurant, sun terrace • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights – 5 day tours • Lift to most rooms
Full day: Take a trip down memory lane with a visit to the World of Country Life, offering a collection of rare breeds and birds of prey. This afternoon we explore the shorelines of the Jurassic Coast on a cruise along the Dorset coastline.
Full day: This morning we make our way to Dartmoor Zoological Park, a story that inspired the Hollywood film ‘We Bought a Zoo’ starring Matt Damon. This afternoon we tour the rugged moorsides of Dartmoor National Park, amid granite rocks and tors, keeping a close look out for famous Dartmoor Ponies.
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer