Full Day: A full day to the annual Harrogate Flower Show. One of the highlights of the gardening calendar, enjoy the vast floral displays and show gardens, food marquees and expert clinics as hundreds of exhibitors showcase their talents.
Full Day: This morning we make our way to Burnby Hall Gardens where the principal attraction is Europe’s largest water lily collection in a beautiful lake setting. In the afternoon we visit Burton Agnes Hall, a magnificent Elizabethan mansion lived in by descendants of the original family. This home is filled with treasures accumulated over four centuries, and the surrounding gardens are a delight.
Full Day: This morning to Yorkshire Lavender, an award winning attraction including a farm, gardens and plant nursery with hundreds of different lavender and herbs spread over 60 acres of hillside. We continue to York, without doubt one of our favourite tourist cities, from the majestic Minster to the narrow alleyways known as the Shambles.
Monarch Hotel, Bridlington
The Monarch is one of Bridlington’s leading hotels and stands right on the seafront, perfectly placed for a stroll into town or along the level promenade.
• Reception lounge, sea view lounge, bar, dining room • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights – 5 day tours • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer