Bagden Hall Hotel
This Victorian country house is set in its own grounds, just amile from Denby Dale.
• Restaurant, bar lounge & bistro • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi • Buffet breakfast and three course evening dinner
plus tea or coffee • No lift, but rooms are on ground and first floor
Full day: This morning we make our way to Castle Howard, the elegant setting of Brideshead Revisited. It is set amid 1,000 acres of landscaped gardens and parkland and you will have plenty of time to explore the vast grounds and grand Baroque mansion.
Full day: The highlight of the holiday is today as we make our way to Chatsworth House, the most iconic of all country estates, and the RHS Flower Show. As well as enjoying the vibrant kaleidoscope of colour, stunning show gardens and magnificent displays you can also explore the vast gardens of Chatsworth, the famous cascading waterfall and beautiful lakes.
Full day: Today we head for ‘a St Petersburg Palace on a Yorkshire hill’, otherwise known as Harewood House. One of the treasure houses of England with magnificent interiors, and an Italianate terrace stretching along the south front of the house which provides stunning views of Lancelot ‘Capability’ Brown’s landscape and lake.
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer