Grand UK Gold
Grand UK Gold is an exciting concept in luxury coach holidays and already a proven success amongst our travellers.
Our state-of-the-art coaches, in their stunning black and gold livery, have ushered in a new era in luxury coach travel,
re-writing the rules and raising the standard of quality coach travel.
But it’s not just arriving in style that has defined Grand UK Gold - you’ll find other exclusive benefits too,
including specially selected hotels of a three and four star standard, thoughtful little extras,
and a commemorative photograph to mark the occasion.
So 'Go for Gold' and treat yourself with Grand UK
State-of-the-art coaches include:
★ Extra leg room and comfort
★ Luxury leather upholstered reclining seats
★ Free Wi-Fi and USB ports
★ Level and easy access to the WC/washroom
★ Climate control
★ Panoramic windows for maximum view
★ On-board Sat Nav to track your journey
★ Driver-eye camera to view the road ahead
★ On-board library selection
Gold accomodation includes:
★ Hotels of a three or four star standard
★ Great food and service
★ Special hotel welcome reception
★ Gold welcome bag
★ Top Tour Managers and Tour Drivers
★ Commemorative photograph
• Singing City Magical History Tour • Beatles Story Experience • Mersey Ferry ride • Port Sunlight Village • Botanic Gardens at Ness
Shankly Hotel, Liverpool
Named after the legendary former manager of Liverpool FC, this modern hotel offers fabulous and luxurious accommodation in the heart of Liverpool.
• Bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi • Shankly Museum & memorabilia on show • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Lift
Full Day: Get beneath the musical skin of Liverpool today as we include a fabulous Singing City Magical History Tour, following in the footsteps of Liverpool’s greatest talents before this afternoon we include a visit to the Beatles Story Experience.
Full Day: Across the Mersey to visit Port Sunlight Village, a fascinating step back to the late 1800’s and Lord Lever’s purpose built village. This afternoon we make our way to the award-winning Botanic Gardens at Ness, overlooking the Dee Estuary.
Full Day: This morning enjoy a famous ferry across the Merseybefore enjoying free time to explore the many museums and galleries on offer in Liverpool. With the Albert Dock, two cathedrals, the Tate Liverpool and World Museum, there is so much to see.
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer