Grand UK Gold
Grand UK Gold Benefits:
Our state-of-the-art coaches, in their stunning black and gold livery ushered in a new era in luxury coach travel, raising the standard for the discerning holidaymaker.
Our Grand UK Gold coaches are something special; relax into rich leather seats and enjoy extra leg room as you take in the stunning views through panoramic windows.
During your coach trip you will receive a complimentary gift bag, a welcome reception and a commemorative group photograph of your Grand UK Gold holiday.
State-of-the-art coaches include:
★ Extra leg room and comfort
★ Luxury leather upholstered reclining seats
★ Free Wi-Fi and USB ports
★ Level and easy access to the WC/washroom
★ Climate control
★ Panoramic windows for maximum view
★ On-board Sat Nav to track your journey
★ Driver-eye camera to view the road ahead
★ On-board library selection
Your Gold Accomodation:
★ Hotels of a three or four star standard
★ Great food and service
★ Special hotel welcome reception
★ Gold welcome bag
★ Top Tour Managers and Tour Drivers
★ Commemorative photograph
• Singing City Magical History Tour • Beatles Story Experience • Mersey Ferry ride • Port Sunlight Village • Botanic Gardens at Ness
Shankly Hotel, Liverpool
Named after the legendary former manager of Liverpool FC, this modern hotel offers fabulous and luxurious accommodation in the heart of Liverpool.
• Bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi • Shankly Museum & memorabilia on show • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Lift
Full Day: Get beneath the musical skin of Liverpool today as we include a fabulous Singing City Magical History Tour, following in the footsteps of Liverpool’s greatest talents before this afternoon we include a visit to the Beatles Story Experience.
Full Day: Across the Mersey to visit Port Sunlight Village, a fascinating step back to the late 1800’s and Lord Lever’s purpose built village. This afternoon we make our way to the award-winning Botanic Gardens at Ness, overlooking the Dee Estuary.
Full Day: This morning enjoy a famous ferry across the Merseybefore enjoying free time to explore the many museums and galleries on offer in Liverpool. With the Albert Dock, two cathedrals, the Tate Liverpool and World Museum, there is so much to see.
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer