• Lake District National Park • Southport • Bowness • Lake Windermere • Kirkstone Pass • Lancaster • Illuminations Drive
Strand Hotel, Blackpool
Situated on Blackpool’s favourite North Promenade, the Strand Hotel enjoys lovely coastal views over the Irish Sea.
★★★ (Visit Britain) • Lounge bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment every night • Lift
Full day: Within an hour we are amid some of the most beautiful scenery on our full day tour of the Lake District. We drive to Newby Bridge, at the southern-most tip of Lake Windermere, where there is an opportunity to take a lake cruise. Moving on we follow Windermere’s wooded banks to Bowness and then continue with a memorable drive over the Kirkstone Pass.
Half day: Enjoy a half day excursion to the county town of Lancaster, steeped in history from the Romans to the present day and well worth exploring at your own pace.
Half day: An extended half day tour to the elegant resort of Southport, with its beautifully laid out gardens and famous Lord Street – one of the finest thoroughfares in the north of England.
Evening tour: An evening drive along the spectacular ‘Illuminations’ seafront, see hundreds of illuminated figures and themes, as the famous Golden Mile comes alive in a kaleidoscope of colour.
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer