Full day: A very scenic day exploring the Yorkshire Dales National Park. This morning to the market town of Skipton, where the main street is overlooked by the medieval castle, before we pass to Settle and the soaring Ribblehead railway viaduct to peacful Wensleydale, famous for its cheese, to call at the popular tourist centre of Hawes
Full day: Into Yorkshire’s favoured 'Golden Triangle' and the fashionable spa town of Harrogate with green parklands, beautiful gardens and home to the famous Bett's Tea Shop. This afternoon we make our way to pretty Knaresborough.
Half day: A morning excursion to nearby Halifax where the recently re-opened Piece Hall, a sprawling 18th Century cloth hall, converted into shops, museums and cafes, is well worth a visit.
Great Victoria Hotel, Bradford
Combining 1800's grandeur with modern rooms and facilities, this landmark hotel is located in the centre of Bradford.
• Lounge, bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi • Two nights entertainment • Lift
Swipe left and right
||Book NowMon 27 May, 2019
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer