Relax in the many bars and lounges with new found friends, or let the award winning Warner entertainments team provide both fun and laughter by day and night. And we have also included three sightseeing excursions for those who wish to get out and about.
• FREE upgrade to Signature bedrooms* • Welcome drink & reception • Tea and coffee after meals * Single bedrooms will be upgraded to twins for sole occupancy
Alvaston Hall Hotel
This grand old hall is located just two miles from the town of Nantwich, in a perfect rural spot. Built in 1896 it was once the social hub for the wealthy people of Nantwich. Over 100 years later the place is still alive with fantastic facilities including a golf course and fabulous nightly entertainment.
• Elegant lounges, bars, restaurants • Free Wi-Fi available • Indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room • Daytime activities: driving range, outdoor bowls, archery, table tennis, air-rifle shooting, outdoor chess • Live entertainment every night • Lift to most floors
Grand UK Gold
Grand UK Gold is an exciting concept in luxury coach holidays and already a proven success amongst our travellers.
Our state-of-the-art coaches, in their stunning black and gold livery, have ushered in a new era in luxury coach travel,
re-writing the rules and raising the standard of quality coach travel.
But it’s not just arriving in style that has defined Grand UK Gold - you’ll find other exclusive benefits too,
including specially selected hotels of a three and four star standard, thoughtful little extras,
and a commemorative photograph to mark the occasion.
So 'Go for Gold' and treat yourself with Grand UK
State-of-the-art coaches include:
★ Extra leg room and comfort
★ Luxury leather upholstered reclining seats
★ Free Wi-Fi and USB ports
★ Level and easy access to the WC/washroom
★ Climate control
★ Panoramic windows for maximum view
★ On-board Sat Nav to track your journey
★ Driver-eye camera to view the road ahead
★ On-board library selection
Gold accommodation includes:
★ Hotels of a three or four star standard
★ Great food and service
★ Special hotel welcome reception
★ Gold welcome bag
★ Top Tour Managers and Tour Drivers
★ Commemorative photograph
FULL DAY: A full day excursion to the lively city of Liverpool where you have free time to explore the many museums and attractions.
FULL DAY: Today we make our way to Roman Chester with its lovely half-timbered buildings and attractive streets.
HALF DAY: A half day excursion to Shrewsbury, one of England’s finest Tudor towns.
Swipe left and right
||Book NowMon 20 Apr, 2020
- Signature Twin
- Signature Double
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer