Located on the North Bay, offering uninterrupted sea views across the bay and Scarborough Castle.
• Lounge, bar, buffet restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Lift
Full Day: We take the coast road to the seafaring town of Whitby, home of Captain Cook, and then on to the North York Moors. Here we visit Goathland, the pretty village used as the location for the popular TV series ‘Heartbeat’. Our journey continues through desolate moorland, peaceful Dales and picturesque villages to return to Scarborough.
Full Day: York is without doubt one of our favourite tourist cities, and you will not be disappointed. We have allowed plenty of time for sightseeing and shopping, but there is so much to see you will have to be selective.
Half Day: We visit the popular Yorkshire seaside resort of Bridlington, with its busy working harbour and bustling town centre, before returning via Flamborough Head to admire the cliffs and stunning sea views.
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer