• Portmeirion Village • Isle of Anglesey • Beaumaris • Puffin Island boat cruise
Full day: Today we head across the Menai Strait to the Isle of Anglesey to visit Beaumaris, boasting a magnificent castle, pretty pier and promenade. From here we join our boat cruise to Puffin Island with panoramic views of the Snowdon Mountain Range, and of course Puffin Island itself.
Full day: We head through the Snowdonia National Park on our way to Portmeirion Village, created by architect Clough Williams-Ellis in 1925 as a purpose built holiday destination and finished in 1976. Used as the setting for the popular 1960’s TV series, The Prisoner, starring Patrick McGoohan, the village is now considered to be one of Wales’ premier attractions.
Free day to Explore: On this tour we have allowed time to enjoy the resort of Llandudno. This is one of Britain’s favourite seaside destinations and is deservedly known as the ‘Queen of the Welsh Resorts’.
Evans Hotel, Llandudno
The welcoming Evans Hotel is ideally situated in the centre of Llandudno, beside the main shopping streets and just a short stroll to the seafront.
★★ (Visit Wales) • Lounge, bar, dining room • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and four course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Regular entertainment • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer