Glen Usk Hotel, Llandrindod Wells
The Glen Usk is perfectly placed in the very centre of the pretty Spa town of Llandrindod Wells, directly opporsite Temple Gardens and just a short walk to the shops.
The hotel features a spacious bar lounge and restaurant, both of which overlook Temple Gardens, and a function room with dance floor where entertainment is regularly held.
Bedrooms are en-suite and feature colour TV and tea and coffee making facilities, and there is a lift to all floors.
• Lounge bar, sun terrace, entertainment room, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights - 5 day tours • Free WI-FI • Lift
FULL DAY: Our full day excursion takes us first through the mountains to the beauty spot of Devil’s Bridge. We continue to the seaside resort of Aberystwyth, nestled between three hills with colourful Victorian and Edwardian terraces lining the seafront.
FULL DAY: Today we ascend into the breathtaking Brecon Beacons National Park where we board the Brecon Mountain Railway, one of the most popular railways in Wales, as it steams along the full length of the Taf Fechan Reservoir to Dol-y-Gaer.
HALF DAY: This morning we tour into the Elan Valley, with its series of spectacular reservoirs in a dramatic scenic setting. The visitor centre has an exhibit of the water scheme, showing photographs of the houses that were ‘drowned’.
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer