Grand UK Singles Bonus!
Our Grand UK Singles Bonus includes:
• Welcome get together • Just for Singles host • Three nights entertainment • One morning coffee & cake • One lunch • Farewell dinner
County Hotel, Skegness ★★ (Visit Britain)
This elegant 1930’s hotel stands proudly on Skegness North Parade promenade, a level walk to all amenities.
The hotel features a lovely Art Deco style restaurant, a spacious entertainment lounge with sprung dance floor and popular lounge bar with an extensive choice of drinks.
All 40 bedrooms are en-suite and feature colour TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities.
• Lounge bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Two nights entertainment • Lift
FULL DAY: This morning to Lincoln, where the magnificent cathedral is the 3rd largest in Britain, perched on top of a hill and visible for miles around. In this oldest part of the city, the castle was built over the original Roman town whilst the newer shopping area lies at the foot of the aptly named Steep Hill.
HALF DAY: This morning we make our way through fields brimming with famous fenland produce to Boston, where it is market day. Once England’s second largest seaport in the Middle Ages, the main attraction today is the tower of the Boston Stump, which dominates the town and countryside.
FULL DAY: Today we head through the Wolds to cross the spectacular Humber Bridge before pausing at the visitor centre for this amazing structure. We continue to Hull, UK city of culture in 2017 and home to a number of fascinating museums, marina and attractive centre.
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer