• Ffestiniog Railway • Chester • Llandgollen Steam Railway • Welsh Highland Railway • Betws-y-Coed • Llanberis Pass
Full day: We make our way to Blaenau Ffestiniog, where we join the famous Ffestiniog Railway as it winds through 15 miles of the Vale of Ffestiniog to the seaside resort of Porthmadog. Continuing on we come to Llanberis at the foot of Mount Snowdon before driving through the magnificent Llanberis Pass.
Full day: Today we head for historic Caernarfon with its magnificent castle, guarding the entrance to the Menai Strait and where we board the Welsh Highland Railway - a long-lost narrow gauge railway re-opened in 2012 - for a 25 mile scenic journey to Porthmadog. This afternoon we arrive in the mountain village of Betws-y- Coed, famous for its local crafts and spectacular waterfalls.
Full day: Today we visit the Roman city of Chester with its lovely half-timbered buildings and fine shops in unique two-level galleried arcades known as the Rows. Then to the pretty town of Llangollen where we join the Llangollen Steam Railway along the Dee Valley and back again.
Beaufort Park Hotel, Mold
Located in the North Wales countryside, a few miles from the market town of Mold, this three star hotel offers a great welcome and a friendly atmosphere.
★★★ (AA) • Coffee lounge, bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Two nights entertainment • No lift, but all bedrooms on ground and first floor
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer