Full day: One of the highlights of the holiday as we head for the Hemswell Antiques Centre. This superb Antiques Centre is the largest in the UK and includes Europe’s largest selection of dealers who are between them able to offer a huge range of antiques and collectable items.
Full day: Today we head for Newark-on-Trent, a delightful market town situated along the River Trent. There is a lovely cobbled market square surrounded by a wealth of historic buildings and interesting streets and shops radiating outwards.
*For those who wish we can also offer Newark Antiques Fair on October 7th 2019, for £25 per person
Full day: A full day tour to the pretty ‘Wolds’ town of Louth, where there is the opportunity to visit the Old Maltings Antiques Centre. Later we head to the small market town of Horncastle, renowned for its antique, bric-a-brac and collectable shops.
County Hotel, Skegness ★★ (Visit Britain)
This elegant 1930’s hotel stands proudly on Skegness North Parade promenade, a level walk to all amenities.
The hotel features a lovely Art Deco style restaurant, a spacious entertainment lounge with sprung dance floor and popular lounge bar with an extensive choice of drinks.
All 40 bedrooms are en-suite and feature colour TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities.
• Lounge bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Two nights entertainment • Lift
Swipe left and right
||Book NowMon 7 Oct, 2019
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer