• North Devon Coast • Bath • Dunster • Lynton & Lynmouth • Wells • Mendip Hills • Cheddar Gorge
Full Day: To the historic Roman city of Bath. The city centre is compact and walkable, and here you will find the old Roman Baths, an historic Abbey, beautiful Georgian terraces in the famous honey coloured stone and far too many tempting shops!
Full day: A lovely full day excursion along the North Devon Coast. We visit the unspoilt medieval village of Dunster, dominated by its romantic castle and continue along the spectacular coast road to the lovely twin towns of Lynton and Lynmouth, set one above the other and linked by a cliff railway.
Half day: Today we head across the Mendip Hills and through Cheddar Gorge on our way to England’s smallest city, Wells. The perfectly preserved medieval centre with its magnificent cathedral, unique moated Bishop’s Palace and collection of independent shops is a delight to explore.
Birchfield Hotel, Weston-super-Mare
This family run hotel commands a prime position overlooking the seafront and close to the pier.
• Restaurant, bar, first floor lounge and sun terrace • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Nightly entertainment • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer