Day 1: We cross the Channel and make our way to Cologne to board the ship for a late dinner.
Day 2: We depart Cologne over breakfast and cruise to Andernach. From here we take the coach to Koblenz at the confluence of the Rhine and Moselle rivers.
Day 3: This morning we join the River Moselle to Winningen. This afternoon enjoy a coach excursion to Bernkastel, a wellknown wine growing centre.
Day 4: Today we re-join the Rhine and cruise through the spectacular Rhine Gorge, passing Boppard and the famous Loreley Rock to reach Rüdesheim, where the remainder of the afternoon and evening is free to enjoy this popular tourist centre.
Day 5: Departing before breakfast our cruise returns downstream to Cologne, arriving mid afternoon with time to explore.
Day 6: We disembark after breakfast and head for home.
The Prinses Christina
The Prinses Christina is a medium sized vessel with 54 outward facing cabins on three decks. The vessel has air-conditioning throughout.
Public areas include:
• A forward Promenade Deck lounge with a bar and dance floor • Restaurant on the Cabin Deck • Large, partially covered Sun Deck
All cabins include:
• Shower & toilet •Satellite television •Twin beds at floor level • Continental electricity socket (220 volts) • Superior cabins include tea and coffee making facilities (limited availability)
Please note: Whilst there is a stair lift onboard, wheelchair access to/from the ship is not possible. Cabin (lower) Deck rooms and the Sun Deck are not served by the stair lifts.
Single cabin supplement: Main Deck: £129* Promenade Deck: £189*
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- All coach travel
- Return Channel crossings
- Tour Manager escorted
- Cruise itinerary and sightseeing excursions as stated
- Accommodation in a twin outward facing cabin
- Full board on the ship including hot/cold buffet breakfast, set menu lunch and dinner
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea whilst cruising
- Regular entertainment on board