• Cragside House & Gardens • Alnwick Castle & Gardens • Hexham
Full day: Today we visit Alnwick Castle and Garden, home of the Duke and Duchess of Northumberland and seat of the Percy family for the past 700 years. Here you can discover the iconic castle, used as a backdrop in many films over the years as well as enjoying the beautiful gardens, the dream of the Duchess of Northumberland and now regarded as one of the finest gardens in Britain.
Half day: We take time to visit nearby Hexham, a charming market town close to the ruins of Hadrian’s Wall and dominated by its stately Abbey and Roman influences.
Full day: A visit to Cragside House & Gardens today, an impressive Victorian mansion built for Lord Armstrong and the first house in the world to have electricity. Enjoy the magnificent gardens, lakes and unique Orchard House, all set over 900 acres.
Jurys Inn, Gateshead
Situated on the south bank of the River Tyne beside the Baltic Centre and Millennium Bridge, this modern hotel is ideally located for exploring the vibrant city of Newcastle and the spectacular Quayside.
• Bar, restaurant, coffee shop • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer