• Castle of Mey
• Train journey through the Highlands to Thurso
• John O’Groats
• Loch Shin
• Loch Ness
Sunday: From local joining points we make our way to our overnight hotel.
Monday: We continue through Scotland to reach our base in Dornoch for five nights.
Tuesday: A day at leisure to immerse yourself in your pretty surroundings.
Wednesday: An exciting day to the tip of Scotland today. By coach to Helmsdale
where we travel across the rugged Highlands by train to Thurso. From here we re-join our coach to visit the Castle of Mey, the beloved Scottish home of the late Queen Mother, then on to the famous John O’Groats.
Thursday: A half day excursion to the shores of Loch Shin before we reach the
dramatic Shin Falls. We return via Bonar Bridge and the Struie Hill with marvellous
views across the Kyles of Sutherland.
Friday: Along the banks of Cromarty Firth today to reach the ‘capital’ of the Highlands, Inverness. Enjoy free time to explore before we head for the shores of Loch Ness, rich in myths and legends, stopping at Drumnadrochit to take in the superb views.
Saturday: We leave Dornoch this morning to return south to our overnight stop.
Sunday: Sadly it’s time to head for home.
Overlooking the golf links of Royal Dornoch Golf Club, this grand old hotel is just 400
metres from the cathedral and even less to the centre of Dornoch.
• Restaurant, bar • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Regular entertainment • Lift
Swipe left and right
|Book NowSun 2 Sep, 2018
|Book NowSun 16 Sep, 2018
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer