• Mount Stuart House & Gardens
• Delightful Isle of Bute
• Scenery of Argyll
• ‘Rest and Be Thankful Pass’
• Loch Lomond
Sunday: From local departure points we journey north for an overnight stop.
Monday: Across the Scottish border for our short ferry sailing to Rothesay and our
hotel for three nights.
Tuesday: A morning at leisure before we include a visit to Mount Stuart House
& Gardens, a Victorian Gothic gem with expansive gardens leading down to the shore.
Wednesday: A full day exploring the green and fertile Isle of Bute today, pausing for wonderful views across to the mainland and across the Sound of Bute to the Isle of Arran.
Thursday: Returning by ferry to the mainland we pass through Argyll before
reaching the ‘Rest and be Thankful Pass’ and the shores of ‘bonnie’ Loch Lomond, with a stop at the picturesque village of Luss. We continue to our hotel in North Queensferry for two nights.
Friday: A full day excursion to Edinburgh with free time to explore at leisure. Perhaps visit the imposing castle, high above the city, the elegant Royal Mile, the Royal Household at Holyrood or simply enjoy a stroll along bustling Princes Street.
Saturday: We leave Scotland behind for an overnight stop in the north of England.
Sunday: Our tour draws to a close with the journey homeward.
Glenburn Hotel, Rothesay
Offering lovely views across Rothesay Bay to the Cowal Peninsula and wonderful terraced gardens, the hotel is a gentle bayside stroll away from the centre of the town.
• Restaurant, bar & café, lounge, snooker room, terrace & gardens • En-suite
bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner
plus tea or coffee • Regular entertainment • Lift
Doubletree by Hilton, North Queensferry
Located on the picturesque north shore of the River Forth and close to the
iconic Forth Road Bridge.
• Restaurant, bar • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Lift to most rooms
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer