Full Day: Today we head for the Manchester Runway Visitor Centre for a guided tour of Concorde. Retired from flight in 2003 our tour gives you the chance to board and offers a fascinating insight into this legend of air travel. Afterwards we include lunch in the restaurant before we make our way to visit the vibrant Salford Quays.
Full Day: This morning you’ll be given a genuine old penny to use on your first ride at the National Tramway Museum. The painstakingly restored tram takes you through a perfectly constructed period street and on to open countryside conjuring up fond memories of the working trams once so familiar in our towns. This afternoon to Matlock Bath, located deep in the gorge of the River Derwent, before we board the Peak Rail Heritage Railway for a bygone journey through the Derwent Valley.
Full Day: We head to Llangollen and board our boat for a journey across the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct – the highest and longest cast iron aqueduct in the world – simply known as the ‘River in the Sky’.
Chimney House Hotel, Sandbach
This charming Tudor style country house hotel is situated near Sandbach.
• Bar, restaurant, terrace • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • No lift, ground floor rooms available
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer