Grand UK Bonus!
- Welsh Cakes • Tea & Coffee on arrival • Cardiff Arms Park Male Voice Choir rehearsal • Spirit of Wales Show
Full day: We venture deep into the famous Welsh Valleys, now regenerated after their coal mining days and enjoy a beautifully scenic drive along the Taff Vale to join the ‘Heads of the Valleys’ road to Merthyr Tydfil. This afternoon we visit the fascinating Museum of Welsh Life, an open air museum representing the life and culture of Wales.
Half day: An extended half day as we head to the border town of Monmouth before following the scenic Wye Valley past Tintern Abbey to the Roman town of Chepstow.
Half day: Today we include a guided tour of Cardiff before the remainder of the day is free to explore at your own pace.
Spirit of Wales Show An evening at this new show, bringing together fine traditional fayre, music, culture and humour in one show-stopping evening.
Angel Hotel, Cardiff
The Angel Hotel is one of the most historic hotels in Cardiff, a Victorian landmark ideally situated near the centre of the city close to the castle.
*** (AA) • Lounge, cocktail bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Full buffet breakfast and dinner plus tea or coffee • Lift
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer