Full day: Today we head for the Lake District National Park and driving along the banks of Lake Ullswater we come to the Kirkstone Pass with its magnificent views of Lakeland. Continuing on we arrive in Bowness-on-Windermere, a popular tourist resort where it is possible to take an optional lake cruise.
Full day: This morning we head to Kirkby Lonsdale, deep in the Lune Valley, before continuing on through the Yorkshire Dales National Park to the beautiful scenery of Wensleydale. Here we stop at Hawes, famous for its local cheese making and the well known Wensleydale Cheese Company.
Half day: To nearby Lancaster, the proud county town of Lancashire on the River Lune, before returning via the ‘steam’ town of Carnforth, forever associated with the film ‘Brief Encounter’.
Evening: Blackpool Illuminations drive.
Headway Hotel, Morecambe
Ideally located on Morecambe’s level East Promenade, the Headway Hotel offers lovely views across the bay.
• Lounge, bar, dining room, ballroom • En-suite bedrooms • Entertainment every night • Free WI-FI available • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer