Grand UK Bonus!
• Local dialect expert • Afternoon tea with Lincolnshire Plum Bread • Batemans Brewery Evening tour & supper* • Lincolnshire Gala Dinner
*Lunch at the hotel instead of dinner on the Brewery Tour evening
Full day: This morning we head into Lincoln and board the Brayford Belle for an entertaining guided canal trip. Our tour continues with a visit to the Museum of Lincolnshire Life, which celebrates the counties’ rich and varied history from the 18th century to the present day.
Half day: A visit to the medieval port of Boston, where the weekly market is worth exploring and if you have the energy then the views from the Boston Stump are spectacular.
Full day: We make our way to the Grimsby Fishing Heritage Centre and experience the sights, sounds and smells of Great Grimsby - one of the World's premier fishing ports. On the way back to our hotel we have allowed time to stop at a local pub and enjoy a cup of tea and to sample a slice of the famous Lincolnshire Plum Bread.
Evening: This evening we head for Bateman’s Brewery where we have included a guided tour of the Victorian Brewhouse as well as the modern equivalent, followed by a delicious Lincolnshire supper and of course a chance to sample the beer!
County Hotel, Skegness
This elegant 1930’s hotel stands proudly on Skegness North Parade promenade, a level walk to all amenities.
** (Visit Britain) • Lounge bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Two nights entertainment • Lift • Free WI-FI
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer