Experience what is sure to become a permanent fixture on the gardens calendar, together with lovely Dovedale and a visit to Tatton Park too!
Full day: Through Dovedale this morning to the picturesque stone built village of Hartington, then onto the spa town of Buxton, with its gracious 18th Century crescents and terraces, before returning across the bleak moors of the Roaches.
Full day: The highlight of the holiday today as we make our way to Chatsworth House, the most iconic of country estates, and to the first RHS Flower Show at this prestigious location. As well as enjoying the vibrant kaleidoscope of colour, stunning show gardens and magnificent displays you can also explore the vast gardens of Chatsworth, the famous cascading waterfall and beautiful lakes.
Half day: An extended half day excursion to Tatton Park, overlooked by a fabulous Georgian mansion (extra charge), with its extensive landscaped park where you can find an orangery, a Japanese garden with a Shinto temple and an Italian garden.
North Stafford Hotel, Stoke-on-Trent
This Elizabethan and Jacobean designed hotel is situated in the heart of the Potteries in the city of Stoke-on-Trent, directly opposite the railway station.
- En-suite bedrooms • Full buffet breakfast and dinner plus tea or coffee • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer