• Cotswold villages and scenery • Bourton-on-the-Water • Moreton-in-Marsh • Broadway • Stratford-upon-Avon
Full day: This morning we head into the Cotswolds and visit Moreton in the Marsh where there is an opportunity to explore the huge Tuesday market, a celebrated weekly event, which takes over the High Street. This afternoon we make our way to the pretty Cotswold village of Broadway, a delightful place often referred to as the ‘Jewel of the Cotswolds’. Here there is time to explore the ‘broad way’ with its ancient Cotswold stone cottages and myriad of antique shops before returning through the orchards of the Vale of Evesham.
Full day: Today we head into the lush meadows and honey coloured stone villages of the southern Cotswolds where this wonderful scenic tour takes in some of the most perfect picture-postcard villages of middle England. We arrive at Stow-on-the- Wold, where there is time to explore the ancient market square surrounded by dozens of independent antique shops. Then we come to Bourton-on-the-Water, a renowned Cotswold village with the little River Windrush flowing beneath tiny humpback bridges.
Half day: To nearby Stratford-upon-Avon, where the preserved birthplace of William Shakespeare remains as a museum in the centre of the town. Enjoy a riverside walk beside the Avon or wander through the town centre where the memory of the Bard is alive on every street corner.
Heythrop Park Resort, Chipping Norton
In a stunning setting a few minutes from Chipping Norton.
• Restaurant, bars, lounges • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi • Championship golf course, indoor pool and spa • No lift but bedrooms on ground and first floor
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer