Grand UK Bonus!
• Welcome drinks reception • Welsh male voice choir recital • Talk on the area by our local expert • Welsh Gala Dinner with local dishes
Full day: Our first visit is Machynlleth, the ‘ancient capital of Wales’ and the site of the first Welsh Parliament, before travelling along the shores of the Dovey Estuary to pretty Tywyn. Then it’s back into the glorious Welsh countryside, passing mighty Cadir Idris, on our way to pause at the attractively situated Meirion Mill at Dinas-Mawddwy.
Full day: First we reach the Brecon Beacons Visitor Centre before a visit to Penderyn and the Welsh Whisky Company. In the afternoon we enjoy a ride on the popular Brecon Mountain Railway.
Full day: This morning we visit the Hall at Abbey-Cwm-Hir, where the owners have painstakingly restored the hall to its Gothic splendour. This afternoon we make our way to the seaside resort of Aberystwyth with colourful terraces lining the seafront (7 & 8 days only).
Half day: We enjoy an excursion into the Elan Valley with its series of spectacular reservoirs in a dramatic setting.
Glen Usk Hotel, Llandrindod Wells
The Glen Usk is perfectly placed in the very centre of the pretty Spa town of Llandrindod Wells.
• Lounge bar, sun terrace, entertainment room, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights - 5 day tours, One night - 4 day tours • Free WI-FI • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer