Grand UK Bonus!
• 3 drink vouchers per person per night* • 4 nights entertainment including a Scottish theme night with Scottish menu and entertainment * Conditions apply
Full day: Today we make our way to Royal Edinburgh - Scotland’s capital city. We return via Rosslyn Chapel, famed for its portrayal in the best-selling novel, The Da Vinci Code.
Full day: This morning we visit Dumfries House, saved by the intervention of Prince Charles in 2007. After tea, coffee and shortbread we continue along the Ayrshire Coast.
Full day: Today we drive to Loch Lomond, including Luss - reputedly the prettiest village in Scotland - before we take a scenic tour through the unspoilt Trossachs National Park.
Full day: A full day circular tour of the beautiful Border Country visiting Melrose.
Tinto House Hotel, Symington
Located at the foot of the Tinto Hill in the Scottish Borders, set in 5 acres of grounds.
• Bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Full breakfast and evening dinner plus tea or coffee • No lift but all bedrooms on ground and first floor
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer