Full day: Into the Yorkshire Dales today to reach pretty Wensleydale and a stop in Hawes followed by a visit to Wensleydale Creamery where the famous Wensleydale cheese is produced and may be sampled.
Full day: This morning we make our way to the idyllic village of Grasmere, home to the popular Grasmere Gingerbread. We continue to the market town of Keswick, with time to explore the lively centre, before heading to The Lake Distillery, beside Bassenthwaite Lake, producing some of the finest Whisky, Gin and Vodka in England.
Half day: An extended half day tour to Bowness to visit the World of Beatrix Potter, a delightful treat as this award-winning attraction brings Beatrix Potter’s classic tales vividly to life.
County Hotel, Kendal
The County in Kendal is a historic former coaching inn situated near the centre of town, just minutes from the busy High Street.
• Lounge, bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights – 5 day tours • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer