Full day: We spend the day in Poole at the delightful quayside where we have included visits to the Poole Pottery shop, where a live demonstration of the potter’s ancient skills can be experienced, and to Poole Museum which tells the story of the town’s maritime history from ancient times to the 21st century. Later we enjoy a cruise around Poole Harbour, where the beautiful beaches and bays are backed by some of the most expensive houses in Britain.
Full day: Our full day tour today heads off deep into the New Forest to arrive at Beaulieu Palace House & Estate. Experience over 800 years of heritage and explore the stately home, the world famous National Motor Museum and the 13th century Abbey all surrounded by picturesque gardens.
Free Day: On this tour we have allowed time to enjoy the resort of Bournemouth as well. Spend the day exploring one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations where there are two thousand acres of colourful parks and gardens, seven glorious miles of sandy beaches and two piers.
Riviera Hotel, Bournemouth
Located on the Alum Chine with views across Poole Bay.
• Two lounges, bar, ballroom, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Indoor pool, spa bath, sauna and games room • Free Wi-Fi • Three nights entertainment • Lift
Swipe left and right
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer